To start the diagnostic evaluation of your storage device, you will need to fill out this Data Recovery Work Order Form providing as much detail as possible. After you fill the form, please print and sign it. Include this work order form with the drives when you submit your RAID recovery project to one of our data recovery labs. We’ll provide you with a case number as soon as we receive your drives. Please keep this number for your future references.
If you ship the drives to us, we recommend that you ship them via certified mail or with a carrier that provides a tracking number. The shipping address labels and shipping instructions are below.
Our lab locations:
17778 Preston Rd,
Dallas, TX, 75252 USA
7:30am – 7:00pm CST, Mon-Fri
8:00am – 5:00pm CST, Sat
Dallas Shipping Label
1445 North Loop W, Suite 470,
Houston, TX 77008 USA
8:00am – 5:00pm CST, Mon-Fri
Houston Shipping Label
5440 North Cumberland Ave, Suite 109
Chicago, IL 60656 USA
9:00am – 6:00pm CST, Mon-Fri
Chicago Shipping Label
Please use the following instructions for shipping and proper handling of your media:
- Outside of rare exceptions like proprietary NAS/SAN devices, the chassis/enclosure is not needed for recovery, so sending only the drives themselves is preferred.
- Make sure drives are placed in anti-static bags before packing. If not available, simply wrap them in aluminum foil.
- Shock and/or vibration can cause further damage to the drives. Make sure each drive is secured with at least 1-2” of foam/bubble wrap on all sides.
- To insure drives are protected at all times, package them in a box tightly with at least 2” of foam/padding on all sides leaving no space for drives to move around in the box.
- For very large sets of drives, more than one box may be necessary. Please be sure to include a copy of the work order form in each box.